Saturday, June 25, 2011

Update

Whats up everyone? Sorry for the lack of posting, been laying low for a minute putting 100% of my focus into my projects. So just to let you all know whats up, I'm still working on Florida Boyz with B-Dub and Thee Almighty S.P.A.W.N., this album is gonna be a masterpiece, i can guarentee all of you that, we're taking our time and not rushing it, we want this album to be the definition of musical perfection. Also I got Kush & Codeine Vol 3 and 3.5 on deck to be released on Tuesday, June 28th through Dat Piff exclusively. Also be on the lookout for Gunshine State produced by Laebo, B Dub, Thee Almighty S.P.A.W.N., Matt D and Oreo produced by yours truly. That song should be out soon. You can hear a snippet featuring Laebo's verse on Youtube right now on Purps Place TV

I also have a new project currently in the pre production stages that I am currently looking for artists for. Think of it as a homage to cinema. All my beats will be dedicated to specific films using elements from the movies. I am currently looking for artists to participate in it. If you're interested, you can contact me along with a sample of some of your work to DJ_Purp@aol.com

Till next time, i'll see you all soon and we'll be updating this site more often now with the new writers. Be safe everyone.

DJ Purp

No comments:

Post a Comment